At last!

They got him! No punishment can befit him! I can not think of any! What a joy! How relieving! But the relief isn't complete! There have been many like him who got away! And there are many who still 'rule' many parts of Africa and other parts of the world!

Idi Amin! Yes, if it wasn't for Idi mishandling and suffocating Uganda - would I be here? Most likely: not! At least I survived and live much better than I thought I would, years ago. Many, in Africa have their lives directed and decided by a few despots and 'monsters'! Fate for millions of Africans is in the hands of a few! Any hope?

For Africa to me... is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place.

Popular posts from this blog

The Albatross

Rwanda Genocide Deniers

Dinder National Park Sudan